When you enroll in Online Banking from Suffolk Credit Union, you gain access to a powerful platform featuring convenient tools to simplify your money management. Keep an eye on all of your financial activities in one convenient location.
On Tuesday, March 28, look for new improved features that make it easier than ever to manage your accounts, open new accounts and move money. We hope you're as excited as we are!
Move money, monitor account activity and take care of business.
Schedule one-time and recurring bill payments
Track activity and access statements securely
Transfer funds to various accounts
There's plenty to love about Online Banking and the ways it makes things easier for you to manage your finances.
- Send & receive money with Zelle from anyone in the U.S. using an email address or phone number
- Use account-to-account (A2A) transfers to move money between your Suffolk Credit Union accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Create real-time account alerts via email or text so you can see your balance, track deposits and withdrawals, monitor cleared checks and set reminders for important dates
- Utilize advanced loan payment options
- Put easy-to-use budget tools to work for your personal finances
- Use Personal Finance Management (PFM) to consolidate information from all of your accounts at various financial institutions into one place for simplified analysis
- Update the debit card you have on file with multiple merchants using CardSwap®
No more writing checks, licking envelopes and buying stamps.
- Make accurate on-time payments
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
- Schedule recurring payments
- Cancel or change payments up to the day they are scheduled to be processed
- View your payment history for the last 18 months
Your monthly account statement is easier to access online.
- View your statement behind our secure firewall
- Reduce the risk of fraud from statements traveling through the mail stream
- Access your statements sooner than by regular mail
Transfer funds from your Suffolk Credit Union account quickly and securely for same-day deposit into a recipient’s account at another financial institution.
To request a wire transfer from your Suffolk Credit Union account, simply visit your local branch to request a wire transfer, and make sure you bring your photo ID. If you can't visit a branch, contact our Member Services Representatives at 631-924-8000 for further assistance.
Personal Financial Management
Personal Financial Management (PFM) is a tool to keep track of all of your finances.
- PFM: Personal Financial Management a tool to keep track of all of your finances
- Net Worth: Total your assets and debts and view a line graph to see how funds are allocated
- Budget: Track your monthly finances by adding targets to help you better manage your expenses
- Spending: See your spending habits in a visual pie chart representation
- Trends: Track your habits even further to see how you spend your money over time
- Debts: View all your debts and view payment plans to become debt-free as quickly as possible
Advice for your ahead.
*We recommend that all of your online banking and bill pay needs are completed through Suffolk Credit Union's secure online banking portal.