At this point, you probably like what you've read and heard about Suffolk Credit Union. So you're ready for what's next.
It all starts with this easy membership application that includes a $5 deposit into a Share Savings account. That's all it takes, as long as you meet our membership criteria (see below). From there, you can apply for loans, open a credit card, access an array of savings options for the short and long terms, and tap into valuable insight to guide your financial journey.
Please note, if you're applying for credit union membership and live outside Suffolk or Nassau County but meet our membership requirements, please visit one of our local branches or contact our Member Service Representatives at 631.924.8000 to apply.
All you need to become a member is:
- To live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Nassau County, New York or the towns of Babylon, Brookhaven, Huntington, Islip, Riverhead, Smithtown, or Southold, or the Poospatuck Reservation, Suffolk County, New York, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
- A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
- A U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- External account information, if you're transferring money from an external account